1. Pocket FX is an innovative technology company , and designed to provide more convenient and easy-to-use foreign exchange trading client software to customers around the world. But it does not itself provide foreign exchange trading.
2. Before starting foreign exchange margin trading,you need to open an account with a foreign exchange broker. Pocket FX does not handle any client funds.All transaction requests will be submitted to the foreign exchange broker systems for processing ,and the clients will have to be responsible for their own profits and losses.
3. Quotes and analysis strategies provided by Pocket FX are from the third party partners, , anddo not represent the official position of Pocket FX, only for reference.
4. In view of the complexity of the network situation, once a user uses Pocket FX, it indicates that he/she can accept accidental disconnection, order and quotation delay, and data display error.We are unable to compensate for the losses caused by these circumstances.
5. Foreign exchange investment is a extremely risky investment ,and the study and decision are very comlicated.In the process of investment there may be gains or huge losses.Please confirm that you can bear the potential loss before you start trading.
6. Foreign exchange brokers that provide foreign exchange trading services in Pocket FX software have obtained financial licenses and regulatory qualifications from the places where they are registered.However, it does not mean that these permits are recognized by countries and territories out of their registration places. Pocket FX does not endorse the brokers’ credit in any form.
7. Before using the services provided by Pocket FX software, users are required to make the following commitments:
7.1 The users shall not use this software to engage in any activities which are prohibited by the local laws and regulations of the places where the users are located. The users’ statements in forums and communities should also comply with local laws and regulations.
7.2 The users shall not use this software to engage in any activities that violate the laws and regulations of the country or region where the foreign exchange transaction account is located.
7.3 The users shall abide by the customer agreements, undertakings and other valid contract documents signed with the foreign exchange brokers, and bear the responsibility for the breach of contract by himself.
7.4 The users shall not use this software to facilitate money-laundering, in particular international money-laundering.
7.5 In countries and regions where foreign exchange control policies are implemented, the users shall not violate the provisions of the local foreign exchange control agencies.
8. If the users have doubts about the above statement or the above terms and conditions are no longer applicable to the software user over time, the users can terminate the agreements with Pocket FX and delete or uninstall the Pocket FX trading software.This does not affect the users’ accounts, funds and transactions.The users can still trade using trading softwares provided by foreign exchange brokers or softwares provided by third-party software vendors.